It is with great pleasure we invite you to our first GCC Scholarship Programme Meetings, taking place in London, on 16th-17th of November 2015.
Under the Gulf Education umbrella, Working in partner UKUD - International Educational Consultants have years of experience in consulting British universities and higher education colleges we are launching this event in response to the fast-paced, and progressive changes being made by the GCC Ministries and leading employers across the region regarding scholarship and employment policies and opportunities as part of each country’s national workforce development programmes. Ensuring that each programme delivers the accurate requirement for each geographical area in terms of of qualified manpower and balanced development.
This event will address and clarify via discussion, presentations and meetings:
- The new positioning of the scholarship programmes throughout the GCC and address the challenges and benefits that these create.
- Identify fields of high quality education and the required specialties according to the priorities of development in the region and within each country.
- Identification and clarification of the current labor market disciplines and requirement, whilst also reviewing the niche and speciality areas that are of priority to each.
- Promote quality and excellence in the values of the outputs of the GCC Scholarships Programmes.
- Explore the link between the capabilities of the candidates for the programmes and the appropriate functional areas for them.
- Expand disciplines and the academic levels in the GCC Scholarship programmes to ensure best return on investment throughout.
- Keep pace with rapid changes and requirements of development, ensuring a strengthened competitiveness of the GCC Scholarship programmes, and that they are of the same level as more developed programmes globally.
- Saudi Arabia: Determine the career opportunities that will be prioritized and given focus within the sectors of development, under the Patronage of “Your Job and Your Scholarship” King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Programme.
- Head of Scholarships and Training in GCC in all Ministries, Universities, Academic Institutes and Colleges.
- Head of Scholarships and Training from
- Oil and Gas companies
- Airlines and Travel Companies
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centres
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Further professional training and employability experts.
Gulf Education 2015, took place under the esteemed patronage of His Highness Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan Minister
of Culture, Youth and Community Development of the United Arab Emirates and Ministerial Delegation, the event was kindly hosted at the Emirates Centre for Strategic Studies and Research and attract a large audience and media attention.
The event’s agenda presented a number of high caliber speakers including H.E. Dr. Sultan Abu-Orabi, Secretary of the Arab University Association, Dr John Law, British Council; and David Lock of the Leadership Foundation along with other key players within the education sector.
Please visit our website www.gulfeducation.co.uk for more information about the past events.
Gulf Education has long-established relationships with top international universities, colleges, education suppliers and
related technology providers. Whilst UKUD International Educational Consultants have years of experience in consulting with British universities and
Higher Education colleges of the educational needs in the GCC region and designing bespoke first class programmes for
the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health and other leading organisations in the region.
We welcome your attendance, please join us to discuss and promote strong education partnerships between
the GCC and the Global. Should you wish to discuss your attendance as a delegate, or sponsor the event please do not hesitate
to contact a member of the team to talk through the opportunities and packages available.